“The Art of Living: The Happiness Program course practices have changed my life. Negative emotions do not have the same grip on me and they go away faster. I really think my health has improved also. I am strongly recommending the course to all my friends, family, and patients.” – Jyotsna Sahni, Doctor Detroit, MI
If you’re struggling to stay happy, calm and focused, it can be hard to break the cycle.
If you feel trapped, frustrated or overwhelmed in your life… you can’t just ‘wish it away’. Deep down, you know it’s time to make a change.
Through a tried and tested combination of yoga, powerful breathing exercises, meditation and practical wisdom, the Art of Living Happiness Program will help you live life the way you’ve always wanted to:
Calmly, confidently, and armed with the tools you need to deal with whatever life throws at you.
* Create Lasting Happiness
Through practical, self-empowering tools, you’ll discover how to quiet the mind and be fully present and alive. Then, you can access and abide in peace and joy, even while facing the increasing demands of contemporary life.
* Connect More Easily in All Your Relationships
The program isn’t just about dealing with your internal self… It also helps you connect more deeply and easily with others, so you can enjoy happier, more confident and stable relationships with old friends and new.
* Learn Practices for a Lifetime
Come away new skills and an effective routine you can follow at home to strengthen your resilience and deepen your joy. Plus receive access to weekly practice groups to improve your skills and maintain momentum after the workshop.
This Happiness Program is offered by Mona Shah Joshi with The Art of Living!
Mona –Happiness Activator, TEDx Speaker and writer—is an expert in the field of mind-body-wellness. Mona has facilitated more than 50,000 hours of programs in 4 continents for Art of Living and International Association for Human Values (IAHV). Mona has been invited to speak at national conferences, multinational corporations, churches, temples, and universities. She brings together ancient Vedic philosophy and contemporary pop culture in her teaching and writing. In addition to writing popular articles for Huff Post, Spirituality and Health, Fulfillment Daily, and BOLD magazines, Mona is a frequent guest on radio, television, and podcasts.
Investment for this 3-day course is $395. BUY TICKETS
3125 Presidential Pkwy Atlanta, GA 30340
* Suite 300 – Remember Your Truth
For specific questions contact:
Art of Living Atlanta
More Info: https://www.artofliving.org/us-en/happiness-program#why
– Sudarshan Kriya, a powerful breathing technique and other ancient practices
– Valuable skills for managing negative emotions and challenging situations, for improving focus and productivity at work and strengthening relationships
– Practical wisdom and processes to discover what in your life is working for you and what is not working for you
– Low-impact yoga for improved health and increased flexibility
Benefits you’ll receive:
– Reduced stress
– Greater sense of joy, happiness and enthusiasm
– Experience more confidence
– Development of interpersonal skills
_”The secret lies in our own breath. Through breathing exercises, certain breathing techniques and some practice of meditation, we can rekindle positive vibrations within and around us.”
— Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, Founder of the Art of Living Foundations
Remember Your Truth is excited to welcome Mona Shah Joshi for this incredible offering!
Mona Shah Joshi–Happiness Activator, TEDx Speaker and writer—is an expert in the field of mind-body-wellness. Mona has facilitated more than 50,000 hours of programs in 4 continents for Art of Living and International Association for Human Values (IAHV). Mona has been invited to speak at national conferences, multinational corporations, churches, temples, and universities. She brings together ancient Vedic philosophy and contemporary pop culture in her teaching and writing. In addition to writing popular articles for Huff Post, Spirituality and Health, Fulfillment Daily, and BOLD magazines, Mona is a frequent guest on radio, television, and podcasts. Www.Artofliving.org
Have you really ever thought about why you want to be with someone? Whatever our reasons may be, underlying these reasons is a feeling that being with this person will enhance our happiness. Yet, despite the best of hopes and intentions, about 40–50 percent of marriages don’t survive life’s challenges.
So how can you create a happy, healthy, lasting relationship? As Mona has learned from both teaching the Happiness Program and working with couples, the greatest challenge to creating lasting happiness in a relationship is your own mind. When you can manage your own mind, your relationships and (smile) can become unshakably strong.
Mona says, “Maybe relationships aren’t all bliss and chocolate kisses, but each one can still be filled with moments of unbridled laughter and deep contentment. When wisdom couples with love, these moments of pure joy multiply.”
During this seminar, Mona will share with us six “secrets” to making those joyful moments happen more frequently and consistently!
Suggested Love Offering $35. All proceeds for this event will be donated to Kaleidoscope Child Foundation!
Join me on June 8th and 9th for Usui Reiki Levels 1 & 2, followed by an opportunity to become a Certified Traditional Usui Reiki Master/Teacher!
When is this 2-day training?
Level 1 – Saturday, June 8 from 9-4
Level 2 – Sunday, June 9 from 9-4
Where is it located?
Remember Your Truth
3125 Presidential Pkwy
Atlanta, GA 30340
*Suite 300 – take the elevator to the 3rd floor and turn right!
How do I submit payment?
To Register submit $100 deposit or full payment of $350 to:
* Please make a note that you’ll be joining me for the June 8/9 Reiki Class in ATL.
Learn about Reiki, a universal energy that has been successfully utilized all over the world to heal emotional, physical, and energetic imbalances.
In this comprehensive course you will learn::
*The history of Reiki, where did this practice begin.
*How it works & why
*Energy Anatomy: Chakra system
*Daily meditations and a positive focus for each day.
*Self-Healing techniques to utilize each and every day!
Is this class for me?
– Are you drawn to energy work but just not sure how to begin or how to refine your existing practice?
– Are you looking for a Reiki healing course with a vibrant community, real integrity & internationally recognized certification?
– Are you looking to become an accredited + Certified Reiki Master/Teacher?
– Do you have a desire to form kindred bonds & friendships with a like-minded global community?
– Have increased confidence as a Reiki Master because you have the tools you need to perform effective Reiki sessions and teach and attune other students.
– Have the potential to earn an income doing something you absolutely love.
– Every part of this course meets the highest levels of integrity.
– This curriculum is endorsed and reflects best practice.
– You can use your internationally recognized certification as soon as you graduate.
*Students wishing to attend these classes as a Reiki refresher must contact me directly for availability and pricing!
*Preparation and logistics will be sent to registered participants prior to class.
* Master Level 3 /Teacher Training – Date to be announced. Investment $400
Tracey is an Empowerment Catalyst, Professional Speaker, and Spiritual Teacher with her own unique perspective to living an authentically empowered life. She is also the founder of Remember Your Truth. Her belief is that anyone can choose to unlearn programmed beliefs and conditioning. She recognizes that transformation occurs through the conscious commitment of aligning how one thinks, speaks, feels, and acts. Her focus is to assist others with living from this creative energetic space in order to experience a deeper connection to self, others, and all of Life.
Tracey says, “Teaching is my passion and I am so grateful to be able to teach others ways to improve their health and life. I have always had a passion for alternative care. As a young adult, I chose Chiropractic care and mostly an organic home-grown diet, without really knowing why. For the past 6 years, I have had a passion for holistic health. I’ve pursued many certifications in the healing arts realm and I continue to seek out ways to improve the health of myself and others, as well as overall well-being and personal growth. I was introduced to Reiki almost 25 years ago, receiving my attunements and Reiki Master Certification many years later and it has become an integral part of my life both personally and professionally ever since. I am so honored to have an opportunity to offer this class and I will continue to do my very best to ensure students have a rewarding and meaningful experience in my classes.”
If you have any questions you can email me Tracey@RememberYourTruth.com
Investment: $350 for Levels 1 &2
Join us to discover how to assist yourself & others heal with Reiki energy.
For many people, public speaking can be a daunting, difficult experience. By learning and applying the practice of Relational Presence – being with one person at a time in an audience – you can relax, feel comfortable and connect with others in a very natural, spontaneous way.
In this powerful one-day workshop incorporating paired and group exercises, you’ll learn to:
• Experience ease and poise speaking in front of a group
• Let your fears and “masks” naturally disappear
• Speak from your heart and be yourself on any stage
• Connect with an audience through your voice and your presence
• Feel seen, heard and appreciated when speaking with others
Whether you simply want to express yourself better or alleviate public speaking anxiety, in this experiential workshop you’ll learn to improve your speaking skills and build your confidence.
• Date: Saturday, April 13th
• Time: 9:30am-5:30pm
• Venue: City of Light
• Address: 3125 Presidential Parkway, Doraville GA 30340
• Cost: $150
What Other Participants Have Said
• “I’ve gained ease in front of others, a complete freedom from fear.”
• “One of the most profoundly healing and uplifting activities. It goes way beyond just speaking to a group.”
• “I feel much more comfortable with who I am and more confident speaking in front of groups. The experience was very transformative.”
To register for this workshop, go to www.TheSpeakersStudio.com/Circles, scroll down the page and click the button “Register Now Apr 13.” You can also email Eric@TheSpeakersStudio.com or call 770.365.7447 to reserve your spot. Note: Space is limited to 16 participants, so pre-registration is required.
About the facilitator
Eric Atwood is a speech and presentation coach, corporate trainer, certified Speaking Circles® facilitator, and founder of The Speakers Studio, helping people improve their one-on-one communication and public speaking skills. With more than 20 years of experience in his field, Eric guides people to express themselves effectively in any setting.
For more information about this workshop, email Eric at Eric@TheSpeakersStudio.com or call him at 770.365.7447.
Join us Thursday, March 4, 2019 at 7 PM – 9 PM EST
Remember Your Truth, 3125 Presidential Pkwy, Suite 300, Atlanta, Georgia 30340
Have you ever wanted to be able to speak well, be yourself and feel comfortable and confident speaking in front of a group? Then Speaking Circles is the place for you.
• Speaking Circles are small, supportive groups (6-10 people) where each person speaks briefly in front of others using the practice of Relational Presence.
• The practice of Relational Presence means “being with” people as you speak, creating a stronger connection with others in conversations and group settings.
• Many people go to Speaking Circles to help them overcome the fear of public speaking (the #1 human fear) and to be more confident and comfortable speaking in groups.
• The goal of Speaking Circles is to help people develop the capacity to be fully present and authentic speaking in groups and one-on-one conversations.
• In Speaking Circles you’ll learn how to speak from your heart, be yourself in your interactions, listen more effectively, give/receive verbal and nonverbal appreciation, and truly connect with others.
Each speaking circle is limited to 10 – 12 people, so registration is required to ensure your spot. Sessions last 2 1/2 hours. The cost is $30 or $75 for three sessions paid in advance.
About your facilitator: Eric Atwood is a coach, trainer, certified Speaking Circles facilitator and Director of the Speakers Studio, helping people improve their individual and group speaking skills. To find out more please contact Eric at (770)365-7447, email him at Eric@TheSpeakersStudio.com or visit the website at https://www.thespeakersstudio.com/circles
Remember Your Truth presents
A Journey into Sound, Creativity and Making Mindful Music
with Dave Holland
March 24 @ 5pm
Part performance, sonic immersion and hands-on rhythm making, this evening experience invites your inner creative child to come out and play! Enjoy the ethic sounds & rhythms of the world, bath in the healing vibrations of gongs and singing bowls and explore your own rhythmic creativity with others.
Admission: $20 in advance or $25 at the door.
Dave Holland is a master world percussionist, music artist, teacher and drum circle facilitator. Through his companies, Beatin’ Path Rhythm Events, Interactive Rhythm and Team Rhythm Programs, Dave shares his passion for community, teamwork, and diversity through performances, drum circles and workshops! He’s traveled to Cuba, West Africa, Brazil, and the Middle East to study the instruments and rhythms of the world. Having presented at numerous conferences across and the country and authored 3 books on rhythm-based facilitation, Dave brings to each workshop a wealth of experience and enthusiasm. www.beatinpathrhythmevents.com
You are invited!!
Remember Your Truth welcomes Nina Simone of Crystal Sun Healing for a Sacred Cacao Medicine Ceremony on March 16th at 3:30. These ceremonies sell out quickly, and have created great abundance and transformational healing for those attending. If you feel the call of the heart, please get your ticket now! ♥
PayPal link: https://www.paypal.me/CrystalSunHealing/44
3125 Presidential Pkwy Atlanta, GA 30340,
Remember Your Truth presents
Hosted by Ty Andrews
With Tracey Owens and Tullio Lowd
At our percussion-fueled gathering, discover how drumming can help you get in a rhythm of connection and overall health. Drums will be provided or feel free to bring your own. No experience necessary.
March 17, 4:00pm – 6:00pm
3125 Presidential Pkwy, Atlanta, GA
Third Floor, Suite 300
Suggested Donation: $15
(No charge for children!)
Registration Link: http://www.tyandrewsproductions.com/events
Join us April 12-14, 2019
in Gulf Shores, Alabama
Take a break from the day to day, Awaken your true nature, align with water, air, fire, earth, sunshine, and moonbeams.
A space for renewal, music, play, singing, dancing & contemplation.
Choose to spend the day, stay the night, or stay the weekend for the full retreat experience. Whether you choose tent camping by the lake or a stay in a beautiful cabin, we’ve got you covered.
Check out the options by clicking here.
Find yourself deeply immersed and inspired by empowering presenters and loving people in the beautiful Gulf State Park on Lake Shelby. Awakened Life Yoga Festival is a unique and special gathering. This 3-day event features many offerings including power to peaceful yoga asana, meditation, kirtans, camping, fireside healing circles and more.
Join Diane Ferguson and Tracey Owens in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
February 21-24, 2019
This event is sold out. Contact Tracey to get on the waitlist for our next retreat.
Whether you are currently on an inward journey, wanting to take time to reflect, seeking spiritual expansion and growth, or simply wishing to engage in meaningful discussions about real life issues that matter along with other women in a safe, non-judgmental setting, “Almost Heaven” retreat could be for you!
During this retreat we will focus on:
- Exploring the many ways “Daring To Be Empowered” can support us in all areas of our lives
- Practicing acceptance and being grateful in the NOW
- Trusting in the process of transformation
- Releasing negative thought patterns and conditioning that holds us back
- Guided journaling
- Grounding and integration
- Bathing in Universal Light and Love
- Exploring various yoga practices and meditation
- Balancing chakras
- We will meditate together, explore together, laugh and cry together
- Raw Juice Cleansing and One Organic Meal Daily
- Lodging just a few blocks from Santa Rosa Beach, Fl
- Pathway To Peace Workshops and Healing Fire Ceremony
- Yoga Practices
- Therapeutic Massage and Heated Swimming Pool
- Artist Exploration
- Chakra Balancing and Cord Cutting Exercises
- Intention-Based Guided Meditations
This event is sold out. Contact Tracey to get on the waitlist for our next retreat.