Join us Thursday, February 7, 2019 at 7 PM – 9 PM EST
Remember Your Truth, 3125 Presidential Pkwy, Suite 300, Atlanta, Georgia 30340
Have you ever wanted to be able to speak well, be yourself and feel comfortable and confident speaking in front of a group? Then Speaking Circles is the place for you.
• Speaking Circles are small, supportive groups (6-10 people) where each person speaks briefly in front of others using the practice of Relational Presence.
• The practice of Relational Presence means “being with” people as you speak, creating a stronger connection with others in conversations and group settings.
• Many people go to Speaking Circles to help them overcome the fear of public speaking (the #1 human fear) and to be more confident and comfortable speaking in groups.
• The goal of Speaking Circles is to help people develop the capacity to be fully present and authentic speaking in groups and one-on-one conversations.
• In Speaking Circles you’ll learn how to speak from your heart, be yourself in your interactions, listen more effectively, give/receive verbal and nonverbal appreciation, and truly connect with others.
Each speaking circle is limited to 10 – 12 people, so registration is required to ensure your spot. Sessions last 2 1/2 hours. The cost is $30 or $75 for three sessions paid in advance.
About your facilitator: Eric Atwood is a coach, trainer, certified Speaking Circles facilitator and Director of the Speakers Studio, helping people improve their individual and group speaking skills. To find out more please contact Eric a (770)365-7447, email him at Eric@TheSpeakersStudio.com or visit the website at https://www.thespeakersstudio.com/circles
Remember Your Truth presents
Hosted by Ty Andrews
With Tracey Owens and Tullio Lowd
Now’s your time to bring in 2019 with a bang! At our percussion-fueled gathering, discover how drumming can help you get in a rhythm of connection and overall health. Drums will be provided or feel free to bring your own. No experience necessary.
February 9, 5:00pm – 7:00pm
3125 Presidential Pkwy, Atlanta, GA
Third Floor, Suite 300
Suggested Donation: $15
(No charge for children!)
Registration Link: http://www.tyandrewsproductions.com/events
Join us April 12-14, 2019
in Gulf Shores, Alabama
Take a break from the day to day, Awaken your true nature, align with water, air, fire, earth, sunshine, and moonbeams.
A space for renewal, music, play, singing, dancing & contemplation.
Choose to spend the day, stay the night, or stay the weekend for the full retreat experience. Whether you choose tent camping by the lake or a stay in a beautiful cabin, we’ve got you covered.
Check out the options by clicking here.
Find yourself deeply immersed and inspired by empowering presenters and loving people in the beautiful
Gulf State Park on Lake Shelby. Awakened Life Yoga Festival is a unique and special gathering. This 3-day event features many offerings including power to peaceful yoga asana, meditation, kirtans, camping, fireside healing circles and more.
Join Diane Ferguson and Tracey Owens in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
February 21-24, 2019
This event is sold out. Contact Tracey to get on the waitlist for our next retreat.
Whether you are currently on an inward journey, wanting to take time to reflect, seeking spiritual expansion and growth, or simply wishing to engage in meaningful discussions about real life issues that matter along with other women in a safe, non-judgmental setting, “Almost Heaven” retreat could be for you!
During this retreat we will focus on:
- Exploring the many ways “Daring To Be Empowered” can support us in all areas of our lives
- Practicing acceptance and being grateful in the NOW
- Trusting in the process of transformation
- Releasing negative thought patterns and conditioning that holds us back
- Guided journaling
- Grounding and integration
- Bathing in Universal Light and Love
- Exploring various yoga practices and meditation
- Balancing chakras
- We will meditate together, explore together, laugh and cry together
- Raw Juice Cleansing and One Organic Meal Daily
- Lodging just a few blocks from Santa Rosa Beach, Fl
- Pathway To Peace Workshops and Healing Fire Ceremony
- Yoga Practices
- Therapeutic Massage and Heated Swimming Pool
- Artist Exploration
- Chakra Balancing and Cord Cutting Exercises
- Intention-Based Guided Meditations
This event is sold out. Contact Tracey to get on the waitlist for our next retreat.
A one-day transformative event with energetic speakers, live music, guided meditations, and interactive sessions unlike anything else you’ve experienced! Learn how to tune yourself to lead with confidence, clarity, and purpose in your life.
Join us on the first Thursday of every month
Join the Remember Your Truth family for a night of Health & Wellness on the first Thursday of every month from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM. We will be featuring 6 different holistic practitioners each month including and not limited to healings, intuitive readings, acupuncture, massage, chiropractic, energy medicine and much more. For a complete list of practitioners visit our website. This is a good way to get out and see what services are available in your community. There is a $25.00 cover charge at the door which includes a free gift. Practitioners will be offering individual services for a $20.00 introductory price.
RSVP to Tullio Lowd (850)516-9449
To visit page click on the link below.
April 20th -22nd, 2018 Gulf State Park, Gulf Shores, AL
Find yourself deeply immersed and inspired by empowering presenters and loving people in the beautiful Gulf State Park on Lake Shelby. Awakened Life Yoga Festival is a unique and special gathering. This 3-day event features many offerings including power to peaceful yoga asana, meditation, kirtans, camping, fireside healing circles and more.
Join me on 1/20/18 for Usui Reiki Level I and II, followed by an opportunity to become a Certified Traditional Usui Reiki Master/Teacher!
When: This training will take place January 20, 2018 from 9-6, with an optional evening integrative meditation starting at 7pm.
Where: SLCA Building – 1730 Northeast Expressway NE, ATL, GA 30329
To Register submit $50 to:
* Please make a note that you’ll be joining me for this the 1/20/18 Reiki Class.
Learn about Reiki, a universal energy that has been used successfully all over the world to heal emotional, physical, and energetic imbalances. Join us to discover how to help yourself & others with Reiki energy.
– Are you drawn to energy work but just not sure how to begin or refine your existing practice?
– Are you looking for a Reiki healing course with a vibrant community, real integrity & internationally recognized certification?
– Become an accredited + Certified Reiki Master/Teacher.
– Form lifelong kindred bonds & friendships with a like-minded global community.
– Have increased confidence as a Reiki Master because you have the tools you need to perform effective Reiki sessions and teach and attune other students.
– Have the potential to earn an income doing something you absolutely love.
– Every part of this course meets the highest levels of integrity.
– This curriculum is endorsed and reflects best practice.
– You can use your internationally recognized certification as soon as you graduate.
Students who wish to receive certification in this course will receive attunements to Levels I and II which will require that they provide personal information (name, email) when they schedule these attunements. The information provided is confidential and only used for the purpose of the attunement ceremony.
Teaching is my passion and I am so grateful to be able to teach others ways to improve their health and life. I have always had a passion for alternative care. As a young adult, I chose Chiropractic care and mostly an organic home-grown diet, without really knowing why. For the past 6 years, I have had a passion for holistic health. I’ve pursued many certifications in the healing arts realm and I continue to seek out ways to improve the health of myself and others, as well as overall well-being and personal growth. I was introduced to Reiki almost 25 years ago, receiving my attunements and Reiki Master Certification many years later and it has become an integral part of my life both personally and professionally ever since.
I am so honored to have an opportunity to offer this class and I will continue to do my very best to ensure students have a rewarding and meaningful experience in my classes.
If you have any questions you can email me Tracey@RememberYourTruth.c
January 20, 2018 Level I and II – Investment $250
In this comprehensive course you will learn:
*The history of Reiki, where did this practice begin.
*How it works & why
*Energy Anatomy: Chakra system
*Daily meditations and a positive focus for each day.
*Self-Healing techniques to utilize each and every day!
* We will be offering an evening meditation at 6pm for those wishing to return for some light Yoga and meditation in the Reiki energy.
*Students wishing to attend these classes as a Reiki refresher must contact me directly for availability and pricing!
Date to be announced – Master Level/Teacher 10am-5pm $225
Join us for a Fire Walk on July 1, 2017 with Certified Fire Walk Instructors Jeri LaVigne, Ed.D., Ph.D. and her partner Sandy Rasch. (Jeri is an Educational Psychologist, Irlen Director, and Neurofeedback Practitioner.)
Why walk on fire? Fire walking is a powerful experience. Walking barefoot over hot glowing coals is a unique and exciting way to challenge yourself to overcome limiting beliefs and act in the face of fear. It is also a beautiful way to develop a deeper connection with the element and energy of fire. It is a teacher for performance, career, practice, and purpose. The practice of fire walking can be found in recorded histories from centuries ago. The ancient Romans, Brahmin priests from India, African tribes and Bali initiations all have recorded using fire walking in ceremonies for healing or other spiritual experiences. Fire walking experiences have been documented in Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Burma, China, Egypt, Fiji, Greece, Haiti, Hawaii, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Pakistan, the Philippines, Singapore, Spain, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Tibet, Trinidad, and South Africa.
Jeri and Sandy, have been leading people across the coals for over ten years. They trained with Tolly Burkan, the leader of the fire walking movement in this country, in firewalking, glass walking and arrow breaks. Since that time, they have held numerous workshops using the practice of fire walking to help people step into their potential. Jeri and Sandy use these workshops to help people connect to their own personal sense of power. Some see this exercise as a greater connection to God, others see this opportunity as a better understanding of their own intuition or personal power. In any case, fire walking gives you an opportunity to face your fears and overcome them. It also gives you a very tangible way to realize and more fully use the power within.
$75 Per Person (includes Intuitive workshop designed to help break through fears and limiting beliefs followed by a Sacred Firewalk!)
- Location: Fairburn, GA – address will be given via email
- Arrive at 4pm
- Fire building process and workshop begins promptly at 4:30pm
- Bring a folding chair, water, and a journal
- Bring a dish to share after the Firewalk
- Plan to be together for approx. 5 hours
For more information, contact Jeri LaVigne at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 678-886-5996 or Tracey at 251-680-4413.