For many people, public speaking can be a daunting, difficult experience. By learning and applying the practice of Relational Presence – being with one person at a time in an audience – you can relax, feel comfortable and connect with others in a very natural, spontaneous way.
In this powerful one-day workshop incorporating paired and group exercises, you’ll learn to:
• Experience ease and poise speaking in front of a group
• Let your fears and “masks” naturally disappear
• Speak from your heart and be yourself on any stage
• Connect with an audience through your voice and your presence
• Feel seen, heard and appreciated when speaking with others
Whether you simply want to express yourself better or alleviate public speaking anxiety, in this experiential workshop you’ll learn to improve your speaking skills and build your confidence.
• Date: Saturday, April 13th
• Time: 9:30am-5:30pm
• Venue: City of Light
• Address: 3125 Presidential Parkway, Doraville GA 30340
• Cost: $150
What Other Participants Have Said
• “I’ve gained ease in front of others, a complete freedom from fear.”
• “One of the most profoundly healing and uplifting activities. It goes way beyond just speaking to a group.”
• “I feel much more comfortable with who I am and more confident speaking in front of groups. The experience was very transformative.”
To register for this workshop, go to www.TheSpeakersStudio.com/Circles, scroll down the page and click the button “Register Now Apr 13.” You can also email Eric@TheSpeakersStudio.com or call 770.365.7447 to reserve your spot. Note: Space is limited to 16 participants, so pre-registration is required.
About the facilitator
Eric Atwood is a speech and presentation coach, corporate trainer, certified Speaking Circles® facilitator, and founder of The Speakers Studio, helping people improve their one-on-one communication and public speaking skills. With more than 20 years of experience in his field, Eric guides people to express themselves effectively in any setting.
For more information about this workshop, email Eric at Eric@TheSpeakersStudio.com or call him at 770.365.7447.