Join us Thursday, February 7, 2019 at 7 PM – 9 PM EST
Remember Your Truth, 3125 Presidential Pkwy, Suite 300, Atlanta, Georgia 30340
Have you ever wanted to be able to speak well, be yourself and feel comfortable and confident speaking in front of a group? Then Speaking Circles is the place for you.
• Speaking Circles are small, supportive groups (6-10 people) where each person speaks briefly in front of others using the practice of Relational Presence.
• The practice of Relational Presence means “being with” people as you speak, creating a stronger connection with others in conversations and group settings.
• Many people go to Speaking Circles to help them overcome the fear of public speaking (the #1 human fear) and to be more confident and comfortable speaking in groups.
• The goal of Speaking Circles is to help people develop the capacity to be fully present and authentic speaking in groups and one-on-one conversations.
• In Speaking Circles you’ll learn how to speak from your heart, be yourself in your interactions, listen more effectively, give/receive verbal and nonverbal appreciation, and truly connect with others.
Each speaking circle is limited to 10 – 12 people, so registration is required to ensure your spot. Sessions last 2 1/2 hours. The cost is $30 or $75 for three sessions paid in advance.
About your facilitator: Eric Atwood is a coach, trainer, certified Speaking Circles facilitator and Director of the Speakers Studio, helping people improve their individual and group speaking skills. To find out more please contact Eric a (770)365-7447, email him at Eric@TheSpeakersStudio.com or visit the website at https://www.thespeakersstudio.com/circles